SYM Webinar info
Time & Location
About the Event
Attendance is strongly encouraged for parents, caregivers, and students in grades K-12.
The SYM program allows students to:
1. Understand the world around them
2. Learn how to think critically
3. develop innovative and entrepreneurial skills
4. Create value and solve problems on a global scale.
Here's what you'll learn during this free webinar:
1. SYM & NSBE Jr. background and benefits
2. How to start and maintain a STEAM Club
3. How SYM builds engagement, capacity, and learning opportunities for children
...and so much more!
SYM uses a dynamic STEAM+E educational model that enables all children create value and solve problems on a global scale.
Our program is a perfect place to let young people explore science and technology, engineering, art, and mathematics.